The Culverites

An on-line reading group working through Dr Robert Culver's Systematic Theology (2005). Please join the conversation!

Monday, June 26, 2006

David's Bio

Greetings Culverites. My name is David Terwilliger and I got turned on to your endeavors yesterday by Jim Basinger.I am glad there is a little lag time to getting the discussion fully up and running. It will allow me the time to get caught up with the "Culverites". Nevertheless, I am anxious to get into it and have the opportunity to stretch my brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Davis said...

Thanks, David. If you click on the hypertext "david terwilliger", your profile comes up with no bio content. Also, you can edit your posts using the Blogger Dashboard.

Sadly, only the ethereal C G has the power to completely delete comments. You can delete them but it will leave a "Deleted by Author" statement.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home