The Culverites

An on-line reading group working through Dr Robert Culver's Systematic Theology (2005). Please join the conversation!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

CG's bio

Greetings, everyone. You can read my bio on my blog. Basically, I'm a writer and university teacher in the UK. I'm also younger than Timothy, have the same number of wives but fewer children, and many fewer books.

I'm looking forward to the conversation!

(And, not being as photogenic as TD, you'll forgive me if I don't post a picture!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Davis said...

You have fewer books than me! Did you sell the other 9/10's?

Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:02:00 PM  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

Not as photogenic? Don't be so modest. 9 out 10 female theological students prefer Crawford. We've all seen your photo on your new book. You can't hide from us. (I think your wife should protest.)

Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hill said...

How many books do you have, Timothy? Crawford seemed to have a lot to me!

Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel,

Tim has a small bedroom full of bookshelves floor-to-ceiling with them! Some shelves are mine (a good bit of them being from Christ College days) but most are his! But Crawford we're sure has more!

Friday, June 30, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

Small bedroom: emphasis on the word 'small'; what some call a "box room". Please note that the complete Mr Men and Peter Rabbit books (children's books for our NA constituency) and other similar works are amongst them!

But, yes, I have a good bit, which I bought when a student on large discounts (Banner of Truth sale and all that!), so I wouldn't have to buy as much when I had a family.

Friday, June 30, 2006 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home