The Culverites

An on-line reading group working through Dr Robert Culver's Systematic Theology (2005). Please join the conversation!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Schedule (15th October - 18th November)

The next assignments for discussion are as follows:
Chapter TitleCommencement
15Predestination I
15th October
16Predestination II
17Creation I
22nd October
18Creation II
19The World of Unseen Spirits
29th October
20Satan and Demons

21Preservation and Providence
5th November
22Appendices to Chapter 21
12th November
23God's Blessedness or Impassibility

Please note the following:

  • Members are free to post on any of the relevant chapters that commence on that date, or those that have gone before.
  • Remember that all members can post, not just the moderators!
  • Also non-members can comment.


Click here for schedule.

4 Comments:

Blogger C G said...

Folks, I'm sorry I've so little so say lately - I'm up to my neck at work and struggle to keep my head above water generally. I'll be away for a while over the next fortnight but hope to get up to speed when I return. Thanks, CG

Saturday, October 21, 2006 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Allen R. Mickle, Jr. said...

Hey folks,

Really quick. I am in the process of moving and will be out of the loop for a couple weeks. But I have not abandoned my fellow Culverites!

Allen Mickle

Monday, October 23, 2006 4:50:00 AM  
Blogger ravrodriguez said...

Is this blog dead? I just bought my Culver.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:05:00 AM  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

Sorry, but the blog is dead.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 6:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home